Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2017

The basics: What we are and what we do

I thought I better put in some basic info:

We meet up about every other week usually in a canyon or a nature park of some kind.  We occasionally go to a museum when I ran out of other ideas.

We dress for the weather because even in rain or snow or wind or shine we have fun.

We post on Facebook or Whenonline.org to say where our outings will be. *maybe I will start posting here too.

I live in Utah County so that is where adventures are based.

We typically meet at 10 a.m. for about 2 hours but the fun has often stretched to 4 or 5 hours.

It is a great thing to bring your nature journals.  We sit together and draw or write whatever you feel like writing.

Introduce yourself! You are the best pathway to making friends. Want a friend, be a friend.I really want the kids to learn this.

Did I forget any other basics?

1 comment:

  1. How do I find more info and possibly get involved? Nicole D.

    ReplyDelete